The fixed discount offer is when a flat amount is reduced from the sub-total as an incentive to the customer.
Example: Rs.100 off on all orders.
UrbanPiper's HUB has the capability of handling 3 types of offers on Zomato through the API.
This article highlights how to go about configuring a Fixed discount offer on Zomato.
STEP 1: CONFIGURING THE OFFER
- Head to Configuration -> Ordering -> External Discount.
- To create an offer, Click on the ADD NEW ZOMATO DISCOUNT.
- The screen below would open.
- Provide the Title and Description of the offer.
- Set the offer Type as Fixed.
- The value should be greater than 30 for Fixed Discount.
- Set the Minimum Order Amount to the desired amount or 0.
- Specify the validity of the coupon by setting the Starts On and Expires On fields.
- Associate the stores on which offer will be applicable.
- Click on SAVE.
STEP 2: SYNCING THE MENU
Head to Configuration -> Ordering -> External Platforms.
- Select Zomato as the Ordering Platforms.
- Select the store and click on SYNC icon.
STEP 3: VERIFY
Once the offer's been synced, you can view the offer live on the Zomato URL.