The Percentage Discount offer is when a percentage of the order sub-total is reduced as an incentive to the customer.
UrbanPiper's HUB has the capability of handling 3 types of offers on Zomato through the API.
This article highlights how to go about configuring a Percentage Discount offer on Zomato.
STEP 1: CONFIGURING THE OFFER
- Head to Configuration -> Ordering -> External Discount
- To create an offer, Click on the ADD NEW ZOMATO DISCOUNT.
- The screen below would open.
- Provide the Title and Description of the offer.
- Set the offer Type as Percentage.
- The value should be between 10 to 50 for Percentage Discount offer.
- Set the Minimum Order Amount to the desired amount or 0 if there's no minimum amount for the discount to be availed.
- Specify the validity of the coupon by setting the Starts On and Expires On fields.
- Associate the stores on which the offer would be applicable.
- Click on SAVE.
STEP 2: SYNCING THE MENU
Head to Configuration -> Ordering -> External Platforms.
- Select Zomato as the Ordering Platforms.
- Select the store and click on the SYNC icon.
STEP 3: VERIFY
Once the offer's been synced, you can view the offer live on the Zomato URL.