Assume a business has two items X and Y. A BOGO coupon is when the amount of Y is waived off when X is part of the order.
UrbanPiper has the capability of handling 3 types of offers through the integration with Zomato.
This article highlights how to go about configuring a Buy One Get One offer on Zomato.
STEP 1: CONFIGURING THE OFFER
- Head to Configuration -> Ordering -> External Discount.
- To create an offer, Click on the ADD NEW ZOMATO DISCOUNT.
- The screen below would open.
- Provide a Title and Description of the offer.
- Set the offer Type as BOGO.
- Set the Value to 0.
- Set the Minimum Order Amount to 0.
- Specify the validity of the coupon by setting the Starts On and Expires On fields.
- Associate the stores on which offer will be applicable.
- Click on SAVE.
STEP 2: CONFIGURING A TAG GROUP
- Head to Configuration -> Ordering -> Tag Groups
- Provide a Title as Zomato and ensure that the Is Searchable and Is Filterable fields are unchecked.
STEP 3: CONFIGURING A TAG
- Head to Configuration -> Ordering -> Tags
- Provide a Title as BOGO.
- Select the Tag Group which was created in STEP 2.
- Uncheck the Is Searchable and Is Filterable fields.
- Under Item Association, associate the items you want the offer to be applicable on and hit SAVE.
STEP 4: SYNCING THE MENU
- Head to Configuration -> Ordering -> External Platforms
- Select Zomato as the Ordering Platforms.
- Select the store and click on SYNC icon.
STEP 5: VERIFY
Once the offer's been synced, you can view the offer live on the Zomato URL.