What are the Recommended items?
Aggregators have a feature where they display the Recommended items of the restaurant on a separate tile/section on the website and APP.
The section has enhanced UI/UX which contains images of all recommended items on it.
This helps the customer to select the items directly from the recommendation section without scrolling down the entire menu.
How to tag items as bestsellers?
Step 1- Quint Configuration
- Go to Configuration → Configurations → Business.
- Select the Platform(Zomato, Swiggy).
- Mention either p(portrait) or l(landscape) in the field "option to choose between portrait or landscape. The default is "portrait" depending on where the item images have been uploaded.
- Head to Configuration -> Ordering -> Items.
- Select/Create the item and upload the item image.
- Check the Is Recommended field. Hit Save.
Step 2- Syncing The Menu
- Configuration -> Hub -> Platforms.
- Select Zomato/Swiggy as the Platforms and select on the location.
- Click on SYNC icon.
Step 3- Verify
Once the menu has been synced, you can view the Recommended items on the aggregators.
Note- 1. Swiggy does not show item without an image to it under the recommended section. You can reach your Swiggy poc for the Tags (Bestsellers, Must Try) configuration.|
2. The image dimensions for Zomato should not be less than 400*400px.