A Discount is a quintessential part of a growth strategy to impact a business.
To Create a Discount, go to Hub → Platform Discounts. Click on Add New Discount.
In the New Zomato Discount page, follow the pointers below to proceed with the configuration:
- Title: Enter the title of the discount (Eg.: 10%, 25%)
- Description: Enter the description of the discount in the box
- Is active? : Checking the box will activate the discount & vice versa
Type: There are 3 types of discounts for Zomato, as mentioned below
Different types of discounts supported:
BOGO - The expansion of BOGO is Buy One Get One, wherein when two BOGO items are added to the cart, the lower priced item is discounted from the total bill.
FIXED - Fixed discount is a specific amount of discount which can be applied to a range of bill or a minimum bill value. (Eg.: A discount of Rs.100 for a minimum bill of Rs. 300)
PERCENTAGE - A particular percentage of discount is applied to a range of bill or minimum bill value. (Eg.: 30% off on a minimum bill of Rs. 200)
- Value: Enter the value of the discount
- Is it one time use only: Checking the box will make the discount available only once per user
- Minimum Order Amount: Enter the minimum order amount required to avail the discount
- Starts on: Enter the starting date of the discount
- Expires on: Enter the ending date of the discount
Timings group: Associate a timing group for the discount to run in a specific duration of the day
- Restrict to Items: Move the desired items from the All Items column to Associated items column
- Restrict to Stores: Move the desired stores from the All stores column to Associated Stores column