Dashboard URL - https://gamma.urbanpiper.com/
The web-based application Gamma enables the POS Partners to measure the health of partnership with us. It gives insights on merchant on-boarding, their go-live status, integration status, orders processed, churned counts, and an easy way of clearing the invoices. The core motivation of Gamma was to bring the main value proposition of operational efficiency for POS Partners
The main page gives overall insights on,
- Total Orders Processed till date by the merchants onboarded by POS Partner
- Total Features/APIs Integrated by the POS Partner
- Churned Count of onboarded merchants
- Company details of the POS partner
- Name and Contact Information of the owner of the POS partner.
- The Backlog gives you the flexibility to queue up merchants looking for integration. As and when the merchant pays you, you can notify us to onboard them.
Click on Create button to add the merchant to Backlog and fill all the relevant details asked for. Make sure the below information is collected from the merchant prior to starting to add the details in the Backlog.
- Display Name — The brand name of the merchant.
- Business Entity name — The brand official name which will be used for the agreement.
- Expected store count —The expected store/outlet count the brand has.
- Average orders/month — The average number of orders processed by the brand per month.
- Point of contact name — The Point of contact name of the brand.
- Point of contact email — The Point of contact email of the brand.
- Platforms — The platforms(zomato, swiggy, etc) the brand has to go live.
- Point of contact phone — The Point of contact's phone number.
- GST ID — The registered GST ID of the brand.
- FSSAI ID — The registered FSSAI ID of the brand.
- The data which are added for the brand you created will be displayed on the list-view of the main page under the Backlog tab.
- UrbanPiper sales team will be notified when you add the merchants.
- The sales team at the UrbanPiper team will Convert the Backlog as the onboarded Merchants.
- The Biz will be automatically created when the data inside the Backlog gets converted to Merchants, and an ACM (Account Manager) will get assigned for the brand. ACM will start the onboarding process over the email by sharing the Dashboard access and API key-value pairs to take it forward.
This tab will give you the details of the list of Merchants on-boarded for integration from Backlog. You can see the below details in the list-view:
- Merchant — The list of Merchants got converted from Backlog.
- Units count — Number of live units (each aggregator is considered as one Unit).
- Orders count — Number of orders each Merchant has processed since the onboarding.
- Expected Stores count — The number of stores yet to go live(These figures are from the Backlog).
- Created — Date of the Merchant on-boarded for integration.
- Status - The current status of the Merchant with integration.
- Comments — Any comments added.
You will have the flexibility to mark the Status of the Merchants,
- New — Yet to go-live(Default).
- Active — integrated and live. Move the Status to Active once the Merchant has gone-live. This will help you get the right information.
- Churned — Disintegrated/drop-off. Move the Status to Churned when the Merchant is Disintegrated or Drop-off. The Churned Merchant cannot be made New or Active again. If you want to re-onboard a churned merchant then please write to [email protected].
- Changing any status will demand a Comment in 30 characters. This basically ensures that the ACM, Sales POC of UrbanPiper and the other POC of your POS taking care of operations are all on the same page regarding that particular status of the merchant.
- List of Features/APIs to be integrated are displayed here. The Features/APIs which are tagged as Required are to be consumed mandatorily for converting the merchants from Backlog to Merchants in Gamma.
- If the Required Features are not integrated with your POS application, the integration team will not give a Sign-off for the completion of integration. Henceforth, the onboarding will not happen.
Below are the details to be followed while doing the integration development,
- Feature — These are nothing but the APIs to be consumed which are listed in the API documentation.
- Last updated — The readable timestamp will show the last action made against the Feature.
- Expected Completion Date — Proposed date of completing the Feature. This date is added by UP based on the Feature you move the Status to In-Progress.
- Actual completion date — The actual date of sign-off of the Feature given by Integration Team at UrbanPiper.
- Status — The current status of the Feature. By default, the Feature will be in New state. Once the development is started against the feature, move the Status to In-Progress. Upon completion of integrating the Feature, move the Status to To-Be-verified. UrbanPiper Integration team will be notified with each Status movement. Once the Status is moved, it cannot be reversed it's previous one.
- Comments — Make sure to add the Comments for each movement of the Status from its previous one. This will help the integration team to understand much better.
- Once all the Features are marked as To-Be-Verified upon completion of Integration development at your end, Integration Team from UrbanPiper takes the demo and gives a Sign-off of the integration by marking the status as - Completed.
- UrbanPiper Sales team will get notified by this and approach you if you haven't added any merchants under Backlog. If the merchants are already added in Backlog, the UP Sales team will convert to Merchant upon your request.
- When the Expected Completion Date is crossed, a tag with the name "breached" added against the Feature and the same is notified to the registered POC email id. Kindly make sure you don't breach the timeframe to avoid the expiry of orders kicking in.
- Please reach out to [email protected] for any concerns related to this
- This tab will give the details related to the Invoice raised by the UrbanPiper Finance team on a monthly basis to the POS partner as per the agreement.
The details are shared as below,
- Invoice ID — The Unique Invoice ID generated by the system. This is a hyperlink that helps you to navigate to the detailed page where the breakdown of the generated invoice will be displayed.
- Created — The date of the generation of the invoice for the given month.
- Invoice Starts — The start date of the given Invoice.
- Invoice Ends — The end date of the given Invoice before which the POS partners should pay the amount.
- Status — Default Open. (For future development purposes, it can be ignored for now).
- Total — The total payable amount for the given month.
If you have any concerns related to the raised invoice, feel free to reach out to [email protected] and [email protected]
- Make sure the uploaded data is clean in Gamma Dashboard and reach out to the mentioned PoC at UrbanPiper for any questions.
- In case you have developed newly released Features/APIs post-sign-off of the integration, keep the data updated in Gamma Dashboard. This will help both the team to be on the same page.
- If you face trouble logging in to the Gamma Dashboard, write an email to [email protected] and [email protected].
- If you are a new POS Partner who is at the stage of signing up with UrbanPiper, upon completing the payment, agreement, and E-mandate, an auto-generated email will be sent to the registered email id in Gamma with the Gamma Access!
The Gamma is built completely for the POS Partners. We request to make the full use of it. In upcoming days, we do rollout the more features to make things simpler and easy to use. We'd be really happy to have you use this and make enhancements as the requirement grows.
For any feedback/suggestions, please write to [email protected]